COVID-19 Message from Healthy Kids Pediatrics updated March 23rd
Dear Port Washington community,
During this unprecedented event we seek to continue our mission “To keep the children of Port Washington healthy”. We will continue to provide services to the community while ensuring the safety of our patients, their families, and our staff.Effective immediately we have enacted the following steps to safely and effectively operate our office:
- We plan to see any necessary well visits in the morning from 9 to Noon
- Dr. Pugliese will see sick children using Telemedicine during the afternoon
- Only one family will be seen at a time.No one will be allowed in our waiting room
- Our office will be disinfected overnight to prepare for the next day’s visits
If your child is NOT feeling well, we will be using Telemedicine for the visit
- If you have an Emergency, please call 911
- Do NOT come to the office without an appointment
- If it is not an emergency call our office where we will schedule a Telemedicine appointment during the afternoon hours.
If you are coming to the office for a scheduled well visit
- We ask that only one adult accompany the child
- When you arrive in our parking lot for the visit please stay in your car and call the office to check if we are ready to receive you.Our staff will instruct you when you should come in.
- All well visits will be seen only in Exam Room 1
Thank you very much for your cooperation as we work together to get our community safely through this pandemic.For additional information please visit these sources:
Madeline Pugliese, D.O., F.A.A.P.